This is the time of year to take stock of the current year and set goals for the next year.
Looking back at 2012 –
- started a blog in January
- taught a class at the local quilt shop
- first year with my HQ Sweet Sixteen
- used 104.471 yards of fabric this year
- completed 3 fabric journals, 3 placemats/doll quilts, 2 growth charts, and 18 quilts of various sizes
- attended a lecture from Judy Niemeyer and Judy Martin
and on a personal note – my son got married and a new grandson was born.
Quilt goals for 2013 –
- Finish 75 blocks for the Sylvia’s Bridal Sampler quilt
- Make a quilt from a Judy Niemeyer pattern
- Start on Storm at Sea quilt
So how was your year and what do you want to do next year?
Happy New Year