After a couple of false starts the Pointsettia Table Runner has now been machine quilted and bound.
On my first attempt at machine quilting, I realized that I had picked a thread color that overpowered the fabric instead of being the supporting cast. After the second attempt, I realized that not only was the thread color wrong, but that panto-graph was too detailed.
And as they say – third times the charm. I used monofilament thread with a simpler quilting motif and everything is quilted smoothly and quickly. It probably took me as long to sew on the binding with those strange angled corners that it did to machine quilt the top. But now it is completed and I am happy to now have it as one of my Christmas decorations.
Happy Quilty Sunday,