February was oriental fabric month and I thought that I would be moving on to something different in March. However in the process of organizing the fabric room, I came across a plastic bag filled with blocks made with – you guessed it – oriental fabric.
I decided to put all the blocks in the orphan block bin except for the blocks on the right. They are fast and easy to sew and I got quite a few finished this last weekend.
The setting is going to be 5 x 6 with sashing and cornerstones. My best guess right now is that the quilt will end up somewhere around 55″ x 65″. There will be sashing around the outside, but no border. Hopefully this will be completed by this weekend.
Check in at Judy’s Design Wall Monday to see what everyone is working on.